Tuesday 21 January 2014

Eat Well, Travel Often


Just maybe, I will! Eat well, I mean healthy really, and travel often, especially in our own backyard in Malaysia. Now I feel like making a list for 2014 because we all love lists. My local 'travel often' list will include places I have never been to, and places I would like to revisit. Starting with the state of Selangor where I live.

# 1. Pulau Carey
# 2. Pulau Ketam
# 3. Tanjung Karang
# 4. Jugra/Bandar
# 5. Kuala Kubu Baru
# 6. Semenyih
# 7. Kuala Selangor     That's it for now. But this post is in progress ... 

Now about eating well/healthy; here is a list of super foods as a reminder ...
beans, carrots, nuts, cabbage, citrus fruits, garlic, fish, ginger, cheese, yogurt, milk, onions, tomato, honey, greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment