Wednesday 29 February 2012

This Extra Day in 2012

A green life unfolding.... (CNB 2012)

So we have an extra day today for this year, yay! To all 'leapers' out there, a very happy birthday & many more leap days to come! Now what do we do with this extra day? For me it will be pretty usual, though in the morning I will spend more time working in the garden, and thinking how I may improve on it. It is not easy trying to grow everything on a little piece of land. But it has been rewarding nevertheless with the perennials constantly in bloom and the foliage green and abundant.

In the afternoon I will read a lot and also blog a bit, while in the evening I will watch a newly acquired DVD movie - Frida. I have not read the book but the film starring Salma Hayek, is highly recommended by A who saw it at the cinema. At the end of this extra day, I would have spent it rather leisurely, doing things I love. What a celebration of  a pretty simply normal life!

Note: The above picture is new foliage of the ZZ plant in my little garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment