Monday 19 January 2015

Butter Dreaming

I felt I was in cake heaven when I stepped into the 'Butter Dreaming pop up party' in Pandan Indah recently. All around the room were delightful crystal cake stands holding scrumptious looking baked goodies. Pardon me as I gush about what there were then.

There was the regal Strawberry Rose Cake topped with real edible rose petals, oh la la! Most delicious! The petals... and the cake of course. Next to it, Caramel Apple Crumble Pie and Pretzel Brownies. Delectable, each one of them.


As I savoured the heavenly Raspberry Maple Cheese Cake, each spoonful was just pure melt in the mouth goodness. The Orange Tea Cake was warm and soft, truly light and fresh, truly comfort food for tea or any time really.


Then there's the Mini Lavender Lemon Pound Cake. Marvelous, and ambrosial me thinks, with the lavender sprinkled on top. For a while, the flavour transported me to the lavender fields of the French countryside. Oh la la (again)!


The Pumpkin Pie with Cinnamon Glazed Pecan looked decadent and tasted divine. The Mushroom Quiche was pure sunshine and really lip-smacking good. While the Cheddar Scallion Scone was beautifully buttery rich.


Okay I will stop now lest you, kind reader, drool too much. Thank you Dina and mum for having us there to partake of the lovely and tasty baked offerings and more. (Thank you Sarah for introducing us to Dina and her mum).

Note: You can enjoy these and more by checking out Butterdream Project on Facebook and #butterdreamproject on Instagram.


17 January 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment