Thursday 17 July 2014

Three Years, 505 Postings


Today this blog is three years old, and this posting is the 505th. Looking back, even if there were times I felt like abandoning my blog altogether, I find that on the whole, blogging has been a pretty interesting exercise (sometimes at the expense of essential housework, heheh!). At the very least I have tried to keep on writing (sometimes cheating with lots of pictures though, because I also love photography) about whatever, wherever, whenever. I have 'tweaked' some old entries that needed tweaking, but there are those that have been and still are 'in progress' and those that I am still not too thrilled about. C'est la vie! 

A Rose by any other name is still a Rose.  A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
(Picture of pink rose was taken in the garden of the Rumah Puteh, Pulau Pinang)

On a very sad note: Even as the mysterious disappearance of our Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has yet to be solved, today our MH17 was shot down near the Ukraine-Russian border.

No comments:

Post a Comment