Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014 Was a Good (and Bad) Year

It was a good year, it was a bad year. On all fronts. On this last day of 2014, I will attempt a very brief summary of a year that was.

For Malaysia, I guess it was a fairly good year mostly, till our aeroplanes started dropping off the sky. It is still a very great mystery where our Flight MH370 is. Our hearts go out to the families involved in the three plane disasters. Then at the close of the year the worst ever floods in a long time occurred in several states, hitting Kelantan, Trengganu, and Pahang badly. Sabah, Sarawak, Johor, Perlis, Perak, even Selangor were affected. May flood victims find relief soonest possible.

For the family, it was mostly a good year. Personally, there were many 'firsts' for me, and a few items got ticked off my bucket list. But we don't all live in a perfect world, and there was some bad that happened in the year. So we will be stoic about things and carry on with hope for a better new year. May 2015 be a blessed year all round.

In Progress*. 

*If you see these two words at the end of any of my blog posts, it means that I am not fully satisfied with the write-up or accompanying pictures, if any and I need to do more; to rethink/research,reference. And this may take a long, long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment