Saturday 18 February 2012

Carnivores in a Train

No ....I'm just kidding! It's only the family having lunch recently at the Victoria Station Restaurant. Being carnivores, this has always been quite a favourite eatery for M, B & A, but I really tag along for the nostalgia - dining in a railway carriage, at Victoria Station (London KL). I think its so romantic, even with an old codger of a husband and two grown-up children! I usually have fish or other seafoods while the rest have their meats, especially the beef steaks. Roarrr!

Salt & pepper, anyone? (CNB 2012)

Carnivores, all. Smile, Father! (CNB 2012)

Now he's smiling. 'Food is here', B shrieks! Or roars? (CNB 2012)

B digs into her steak - nice! (CNB 2012)

A has her steak too - yumm! (CNB 2012)

This is my fish dish - quite sedap, really (CNB 2012)

This Victoria Station Restaurant is the one along Jalan Ampang, KL. But the one in Bayan Baru, Pulau Pinang has the best steak train, I think.

The locomotive at Jalan Ampang (CNB 2012)

February 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment