Friday 17 February 2012

Wangsa Walk Outing

It was only very recently that I had to go to Wangsa Maju look for a kitchen appliance (a built-in oven to be exact) and I had no idea how to get there. I had left behind the GPS, so I did the next best thing. I took my sister CY's route-savvy young grandson with us. We left their Taman Keramat home just after he'd come home from school, and sure enough, Hafiz guided us there in no time at all. The second time we went, he took us on another route, to avoid the traffic jams, he said. He was as good as his word, and we got there in good time. We 'walked' Wangsa Walk, and later ate a late lunch there.

Hafiz at Wangsa Walk (CNB 2012)

Hafiz walking the walker at Wangsa Walk (CNB 2012)

CY & her favourite grandson (CNB 2012)

Can you spot Hafiz in all these colours? (CNB 2012)

For our late lunch, we went to a place of Hafiz's choice, because I wanted to belanja him for his very efficient 'GPS services'. He chose TGI Fridays. Good choice - I have not been to one for quite some time. We also had Elvis Presley 'entertain' us while we ate. Between us we had quesadillas, mac & cheese squares, a lamb steak, and fish & chips.

Hafiz took this pic of me & Elvis at TGIF (2012)

Hafiz getting all ready to 'attack' his steak! (CNB 2012)

Later for desserts, we went to a Tutti Frutti outlet in Ampang so Hafiz could indulge in his favourite frozen yogurts. Looking through the pictures we took that day, it had been very colourful indeed!

Hafiz gives the thumb's up for his yummy dessert (CNB 2012)

January 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment