Tuesday 19 March 2013

Al Fatihah - Farewell Mak

My Mak (mother) passed away on the morning of 17th March 2013. She was 91 and she died peacefully. I was with M at Rimbun Dahan in Kuang when I received news that she had left us. So with A & B, we made for Pulau Pinang soonest possible. But sadly, we were not able to see her for the last time because the burial took place immediately after asar (the Masjid AlQadri people would not wait for more than two azans, as is the practice). We know that she has gone to a better place and may Allah bless her soul always.

It is a time of sadness for my family and me. I have fond memories of both my parents who worked hard to ensure that my siblings and I have a better life. We thank you, Mak and Ba. Thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment