Sunday 20 November 2011

Hot Air Balloon Fiesta, Putrajaya

The 3rd Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta (CNB 2011)

M and I went to the 3rd Putrajaya International Hot Air Baloon Fiesta on 20th March this year. There was a huge crowd there and we had to park quite a distance from the venue where they launched the balloons. I always fancied riding/flying (?) in a hot air balloon, but unfortunately I did not get the opportunity then. Maybe, another time, another place. Anyway I enjoyed taking these pictures, because the balloons are colourful and fun.

The first balloon is ready to go up (CNB 2011)

Other balloons are following suit (CNB 2011)

This balloon is now up, up and away (CNB 2011)

Two more go up and away (CNB 2011) 

M & I at the Balloon launch (2011)

The balloons float past the Millenium Monument
(CNB 2011)

A surreal scene - floating objects over Putrajaya (CNB 2011)
March 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment